Collection of your Personal Information
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Driver's license, Passport and Insurance information
- Nationality, Residency.
Use of your Personal Information
Florida Premium Rentacar collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Florida Premium Rentacar may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Florida Premium Rentacar and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Florida Premium Rentacar does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Florida Premium Rentacar may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Florida Premium Rentacar, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Florida Premium Rentacar may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Florida Premium Rentacar or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Florida Premium Rentacar; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Florida Premium Rentacar, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Florida Premium Rentacar may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Florida Premium Rentacar, in order to determine what Florida Premium Rentacar services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Florida Premium Rentacar to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Florida Premium Rentacar. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Florida Premium Rentacar website.
The Florida Premium Rentacar website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Florida Premium Rentacar pages, or register with Florida Premium Rentacar site or services, a cookie helps Florida Premium Rentacar to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Florida Premium Rentacar website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Florida Premium Rentacar features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Florida Premium Rentacar services or websites you visit.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Florida Premium Rentacar does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Florida Premium Rentacar may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Florida Premium Rentacar or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Florida Premium Rentacar, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by "replying STOP" or "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Contact Information: Florida Premium Rentacar welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Florida Premium Rentacar has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Florida Premium Rentacar at:
Florida Premium Rentacar LLC
10739 NW 81st LN Doral, Florida 33178
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 7866636548
Effective as of December 08, 2021